B6 Division is in charge of relations between Greece and International Economic Organizations, as well as monetary affairs and ad-hoc issues.
The main activities of B6 Division are the following:
- Representation of Greece in International Organizations and dealing with relevant issues
- Multilateral conventions and agreements, as well as international congresses and conferences
- Collecting, processing and studying information related to the activities of international organizations
- Candidatures in International Economic Organizations
- Reporting to other Ministries, Authorities or Organizations concerning activities of International Organizations
- Observation of activities in World Trade Organization (WTO)
- Observation of activities of International Maritime Organization in cooperation with the Ministry of Mercantile Marine
- Compensation claims of Greek citizens against foreign Governments for losses or damages due to their actions or measures
- Endowments, donations and contributions to the Greek State by expatriate Greeks
- Social Insurance issues concerning expatriate Greeks.